Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My trip to Stockholm

A few weeks ago I went to Stockholm with my boyfriend. We booked a room in advance and we hoped that the hotel would be as cool as it looked in the magazines. It was much more then I expected, I can really recommend the Story Hotel. I love the industrial look of the building, the contrast between the raw concrete with the shininess of the copper is a good find and you saw that back it in every detail.  Here are some pictures and other must see's in the city.





In the bar they serve very nice coctails.


The restaurant, the food is really good, 
breakfast as well. Even when you don't stay 
in the hotel, it's really worth 
it go there for drinks or dinner.



Cafe Rival, a nice cafe where we had 
lunch outside.


Grandpa, shop with colthes & more



Non Solo bar, good coffee!!! 



Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment